Saturday, August 25, 2012
See you in Denver September 13-15, 2012!
First - Register for the Business & Wealth Management Forum
produced by Bob Veres and T3. Go to www.SignUpForConference.com and
enter "ImpactVIP" to save $100 off the prevailing rate.
Then - Sign up for your video time slot below.
Space is limited to the first 16 people who sign up.
You tell me. Which makes the best impression?
[ ] Video A? (taken with iPhone, no lights, no microphone) - http://ow.ly/cE6bd
[ ] Video B? (shot with high-def camera, with lights, with microphone) - http://ow.ly/cE6Ce
In preparation for your video interview:
1. Consider what to wear. Prepare to look your best.
2. Consider what to say. Marie Swift can work out a few questions with you when you arrive or you can bring them to her (or you can do your own solo speech directly to the camera - Marie will be smiling and nodding silently on the other side of the camera).
- What makes you unique? How is your firm different?
- Why should people work with you?
- What key issues should your prospective clients keep in mind going into the next 1-3 years or x period of time?
- What are the biggest challenges your prospective clients face and how do you help them address those problems?
- What keeps you up at night?
- Why did you get into the business? What motivates you to get up every morning?
- How did you get started in the business. Tell your story of then and now.
3. Consider who you are "being." Your confidence and composure will reassure the viewer and build rapport. If you are nervous about being on-camera this is a great opportunity for you to get some experience. Marie Swift will provide quick coaching for doing a better job with your stance, delivery, facial expressions, etc.
4. Consider having fun. Be excited! Video is something we all need to master. This is a very affordable way to get a professionally produced video clip that you can actually use in your marketing communications plan.
Click the "play button" below to:
- Listen to 3 minutes of coaching and advice from Marie Swift.
- Download a tips sheet: How to be "On" When the Camera is On.
- Learn about special offers from Impact Communications for BWMF participants.
Download a flyer that contains all the information you need about the Interactive Media Center and the Video Recording opportunities at BWMF 2012:
Click the "Book Now" button to schedule your Video Interview while in Denver for the Business & Wealth Management Forum, September 13-15, 2012.