- Spark a conversation about wirehouse abuses and help other captive advisors figure out a smart and productive way to go independent
- Generate a strong online presence using social media, traditional PR and SEO tactics
As a result of our work together, John Lindsey and I have been asked to do a "tag team" presentation at the Wealth Management and Marketing Conference being hosted May 16-17, 2014 in Laguna Beach.
|John Lindsey, far right, enjoys last year's 2013 retreat in Laguna Beach.|
In our 50-minute presentation on May 17, 2014, John and I will:
- Demystify social media and the new digital reality
- Share strategies for building relationships using digital media and expanding your online presence
- Outline the challenges, opportunities and action steps needed to capitalize on the new frontier
- Provide insights on how to get started if you don’t have any experience, and what to do next if you're already well down the social media path
- Tell how Cooper McManus and Securities America support their advisors' efforts
If you are a financial advisor looking for a new IBD relationship (or if you are currently at a wirehouse and are thinking of going independent), you may qualify to attend this 2-day retreat in Laguna Beach.
9870 Research Drive