- Determine your list and invite the right people.
· Review your client list.
- Get them thinking between the invitational call and the feedback meeting.
- Host the meeting.
- Send a thank you letter or email.
· Invite them to a Progress and Update Meeting in 60 days so that you can report in and get additional ideas on how to improve your service to them.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 above, but instead of asking them the original questions, ask them to come prepared to offer additional insights and advice based on the key takeaways from the last meeting and the progress report you’ll provide.